Wednesday, March 28, 2007



BYE, SALLY.

Though Sally is not the main highlight of the day, I'm still feeling quite sad over her departure. Yes, Ms Donna Cooper & family has checked out today. I still remember when I realised they were departing, it felt like I could just tear on the spot kind but I controlled. I was super happy to see Sally. She's so adorable! Definitely gonna be a pretty pretty young lady when she grows up. Farewell! Hello Kevin-caleb-vegetable, if you're thinking what I'm thinking of what you're thinking, I am NOT paedophile (or how you spell it) !

Well well, the atmosphere was rather quiet and moodiness filled the air in the noon when we just reached the office. I dont know if it was due to the super-hot weather or what, I just didnt feel very good. Then, I was left going-solo to check Mr Todoroki in while Kev happily bellboy-ed away. Okay, I was super nervous and kinda forgot a few things. And, even have to ask Pauline for help. Damn. Yuanyuan! Think I failed to make us work together alr! Sigh. Okay, nvm. There's always a first time. I was super vexed over my poor performance and forgetful-ness that so didnt really feel like entertaining kev. But when the night came, my mood changed for a better. Kevin has been very evil. He didnt want to help this poor mother babysit her sick little 4 years old daughter. MUAHAHA. Ok, I made it up. We just failed to get them a babysitter, that's all! Well, he knows what he's done. Sigh, being a righteous and helpful me, I tried to reprimand him. But he turned a deaf ear on everything I've said. Omg, there's nothing I could do. SIGH. I'm helpful:)


Meeting Carol for lunch tmr!! Fish & CO Seafood Platter for 2! Here I come!! Miss that combo with my partner man. Whoo! Carol, see ya tmr!




beautiful day, in bliss :) 12:46 am






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT